Saturday, October 27, 2012

Today I went to send in my Gloomis IMX rod for Warranty well when I arrived to  Auburn Sport & Marine they are able to do it for 5 bucks. Which saved me 40.00 in shipping... I am back to catch fish in a big way.

I Normally fish with my Gloomis IMX and a Abu Garcia Revo Premier I do have a Few set ups I fish with and I love each in their own special way.

 Now that the Cold and Rain are setting here In the Great NW it  will be Steelhead season soon time to start gearing up. Which brings me to my new reel I purchased today which is a Quantum EXO 30 series.   I have not tested it out yet I spooled it with 30# Power Pro Braided line  and Paired it with a Cheaper Lamiglas Northwest Special Spinning rod feels lighter than my Shimano Sahara 4000 reels I had on it (heavy) Photos Below.





No comments:

Post a Comment